People go to counseling for a variety of reasons. Sometimes people are looking for insight and the courage to talk about what is happening in their lives, change their situation, work on relationships, or sort through a difficult decision.
Whatever the reason, the first step of looking for a therapist is generally the hardest and bravest.
Art therapy isn’t about what you make, but what happens as you experience the process, and how you may begin to see things differently.
- Learn ways to resolve differences and conflicts to increase trust, communication, and connections
- Learn how to sustain positive interactions and understanding
- Learn to build on personal strengths and how they can support the family or partnership
- Individual counseling and art therapy
- Family counseling and art therapy
I am not currently taking new clients.
Thanks for looking at my website, and I wish you much luck on your journey!